Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome!

I have no doubt that I'll get all the inflamed Creationists replying "you evilushunist" but whatever. I am an evolutionary scientist. I'm studying for my degree in vertebrate paleontology

I'm a member at CARM Discussion Forums, Christian Apologetics Research Ministry, and joined purely for discussion in the Evolution vs Intelligent Design/Creationism forum.

Unlike the website Fundies Say the Darndest Things (worth a read), I created this blog merely as a place where I can post the incredibly unscientific things Creationists say when attempting to use science as a debate tool.

If you have a Creationist quote from a forum, or from a source that is a major science FAIL, feel free to send it to: turning_point_102@yahoo.com.

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment