Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Degree FAIL

Posted at CARM on OCtober 14th, 2009. Creationist: Scar

Scar claims to be a mathematician, yet has never really said much about his degree - only that he has one and is better than everyone else because of it. Here's another famous claim that is an epic FAIL in terms of "I know you are but what am I".

Scar's OP:
I have a 1st class degree in Mathematics therefore anyone who has not achieved a 1st class degree has no credible grounds to allege that I'm more unintelligent than them since I have obtained a higher educational qualification.

Salad's reply:
BSc (Hons) 2:1 Physics (Cardiff Uni)
BSc (Hons) 1st Mathematics and Statistics (Birckbeck)

I was made unemployed earlier this year and since then I have set up my own company (running for 3 months) which has turned over just short of £35000.

you?

Scar's response:
more, so you lose
good luck however

Hmmm...printed a degree from online much?

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment