Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Caught in a LIE!

Scar caught in a lie! Too fun not to read.

It was posted that Scar had a high end degree in mathematics, and made of 35,000 lbs in just a vfew months

But...this post was found on another forum.

Scar:
Hi there
I need to know if I can claim benefits.

I ran a limited co. for the last 3 years which really did well. I employed myself at min wage and paid the rest of my profits to myself as dividends.
This meant I had lots of cash. So in this tax year I paid myself a huge amount in dividend making myself a higher rate taxpayer, and bought a flat outright with this and everything I had.

A month later, and my contracts with the ltd co. have ceased meaning I am effectively making myself redundant by not paying myself a salary anymore as I have no work to do.

I have less than £6k savings. I have about £6k left in the company that I can take as dividends. Can I claim benefits until my ltd co. gets another contract for me to work on?

Council tax in the flat is £100/month, service charge £100/month too. I have no mortgage.

I know this is cheeky but then again I have paid in lots of tax in the last 3 years when the going was good so please don't be too harsh on me

After it was brought up in his (holier than thou thread of "my mathematics degree is better than yours"), he went in and changed the thread to this.

Scar's NEW post:
So if I were to sack myself as an employee of my own companies and put all my money into properties... could I claim benefits? As then I would have less than £6k in savings thus meeting the criteria for claiming benefits.

Then denies that he ever changed it. Oh, what a tangled web we weave.

Hmmmm....Creationist lieing at its finest!

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment