Thursday, June 30, 2011

Biology FAIL

Posted at CARM on June 30th, 2011. Creationist: Supersport

Right after posting this:

No, I'm not an expert in anything. I hated biology class in HS, so I would never try to pass myself off as an authority or anything like that. like a good evo, you've pegged me wrong. All I do is ask questions, and wonder why the evos, in the name of science, can't answer them.

He posts this:

any interest or knowledge of biology is not needed in a discussion of evolution. Nothing a biologist or geneticist sees in the field or under a microscope has anything to do with evolution. evolution and biology are completely different subjects. One is a "hard" science of observation, the other is a "soft" pseudo-science found nowhere but the mind of a fanatical and ideological dreamer. No matter how much knowledge or insight one might have in biology, nothing can combat or change the mind of the pseudo-scientific dreamer.

So THAT'S why they call it evolutionary biology. Because it has nothing to do with evolution. I get it. :P

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment