Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gay Marriage FAIL

Posted at CARM in the chat room. Creationist: B. Topic: same-sex marriage. Mountaineer_Elf is me.

[Bahama] Mountaineer_Elf then i am being discriminated because of my beliefs
[Mountaineer_Elf] bahama: lol!
[Mountaineer_Elf] I actually laughed out loud at that one!
[Mountaineer_Elf] that was good
[Bahama] in some sense its true
[Mountaineer_Elf] I'm gonna save it.
[Bahama] think about it
[Mountaineer_Elf] bahama in NO sense does some one in Connecticut marrying their same sex partner discriminate you because of your religion. ha ha ha
[Bahama] im being discriminated because i cant enforce my views on the public society in a democratic system to uphold laws

That's not descrimination, nerd. Democratic society means you don't have your right to FORCE your view. But you can have one. Nerd.

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment