Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Understanding FAIL

Posted at CARM on August 4th, 2009. Creationist (I think, he pushes the Interrelation Theory): Win.

Win:
Our topic here is vetigial organs. I told you that those vestigial organs that were considered by ToE are not actually vestigials but defense mechanisms, that means, they protect something for something for survival.

Our ears and all parts of them are parts of defense mechanism, that means their function is to protect the life of the living organism agaisnt danger. If they could not hear, they will be easily target for preys...

Is that hard to understand?

Yeah, that's hard for me to understand. I can't quite put my finger on how the bones of our ears aren't vestigial bones from the jaw, they're there for defense against....against....

-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment